Even in our modern world, sometimes you may need to pay a 3rd party the old fashioned way. By mailing a check to their physical address! We'll walk you through the steps on how to send a check by mail (don't worry, we do most of the work).
- Login to your Wise mobile app
- On the Overview screen, press "Pay" (you'll see this button under your available balance at the top).
- The next screen will ask, "Who are you paying?" Choose the contact you need to pay. (if contact doesn't exist here, hit the Add button to add a new contact).
- You'll see 3 payment method options - select "Mail a check."
- On the next screen, enter the amount you want for the check you're sending.
- On the next screen, enter your recipient's mailing address (don't forget to include apt/unit/floor number if applicable). If everything looks good, click "Next."
- On this screen, write a short description of the check payment.
- When you're ready, click "Send Wise check."
We'll take it from there! You can count on us to mail a check in the amount you indicated to your recipient ASAP. It takes 5-7 business days.