Right. It's time to get funds flowing and take care of business. So, how do we do that?
- Open the Wise app on your device and log in to your account.
- From the "overview" page, click the Fund button.
- On the next screen, click the "link external account" button.
- A partner service called Plaid will open. Search for the bank of the account you want to link.
- Within Plaid, submit your login credentials for your external account.
- Enter the one-time code (Plaid will send it to your phone number or email) on the next screen to successfully link your account.
- Back in the Wise app on the transfer page, enter the amount you'd like to fund your Wise account with and click "transfer funds." Transfers take about 1 business day to appear in your account.
Alternatively, instead of linking your external bank account, you can link a debit card in the Fund tab.