Linking an a debit card from an external bank account is easy. Please note: At this time, only Visa Debit Cards issued by a US financial institution are supported. Note: Debit card pull funding is limited to $1000 or less.
- Select the Fund tab in the Wise app.
- Click the Link a debit card link.
- Enter the debit card details and hit next.
- Enter the card billing info and hit Add. That's it.
Now you will be able to pull money in from the linked debit card:
- Enter the amount to be pulled in.
- Check the box confirming you are authorized to pull the funds.
- Click Transfer funds.
Maybe this how-to video will help: