- From the Overview screen, click on "Get Paid" in the top section of the screen.
- Select "Send Invoice" as the payment method.
- Proceed by selecting a contact to send the invoice to, or just enter the name and email if they have not been added to your contacts yet.
- The next step is to add line items to your invoice. When editing line items, you can set price, quality, and whether tax should be applied.
- After you have added all the line items, in the next screen you will set invoice details like Title, Invoice ID, Custom message, and an optional logo for your business.
- At the bottom of the same screen, you can select how you would like to be paid. The default is to allow the recipient to pay via either card or bank transfer (ACH).
Note: Card-based payments are immediate, meaning we put the money in your Wise Checking account right away as soon as they are approved. These transactions have an industry-standard 3% processing fee.. ACH payments are free (no fees) but can take 1-2 business days to clear and post to your account, depending on the sending bank. For transactions over $2,500 USD, ACH will be the only option (this saves you money on fees!).
- After sending the invoice, your contact will get an email with a payment link that allows them to pay the invoice with a credit or debit card. Once they pay the invoice, funds will be available in your account right away.