Great question! We're working to enable integration with Quickbooks as fast as we can, and it's a big milestone on our roadmap.
Stay tuned for 3rd-party integrations as we aim to enable integrations later this year.
In the meantime, you can export CSV data from Wise and import that into Quickbooks.
- Open the Wise app, preferable the web app on your computer, since that will probably make importing the files easier.
- Click the Transactions tab.
- Click the download button next to the transaction search bar, then click Export CSV.
- Then choose which statement period you wish to download, or specify your own date range
- Now login to Quickbooks (or whatever) and click on the Transactions tab.
- Click the File Upload button and browse to the CSV file that was downloaded (to your downloads folder).
- Set the import fields so the data gets correctly imported.
- Confirm everything looks ok and complete the import.
See this video below for a more detailed how-to: