While it isn't possible to integrate Wise directly into Quicken, Quickbooks, or Xero (yet), it is possible to export data from Wise and then import that into these and other 3rd party apps. Here's how:
- Open the Wise app, preferable the web app on your computer, since that will probably make importing the files easier.
- Click the Transactions tab.
- Click the download button next to the transaction search bar, then click Export CSV.
- Then choose which statement period you wish to download, or specify your own date range
- Now login to Quickbooks (or whatever) and click on the Transactions tab.
- Click the File Upload button and browse to the CSV file that was downloaded (to your downloads folder).
- Set the import fields so the data gets correctly imported.
- Confirm everything looks ok and complete the import.
See this video below for a more detailed how-to: