What do I get for $10/month?
Good question, so let’s break it down.
- Earn up to 1% APY interest on your account balance (*0.5% base APY, up to 1% APY based on card spend)
- Create customized and detailed invoices
- Accept credit cards and bank transfers directly into your account
- Send payments via same day bank transfers or instantaneously to debit cards
- Need to take point of sale transactions? Get a Bluetooth card reader for Wise. One is included free with your Wise account - a $100 value.
- No middle men—Wise offers end to end business banking. No need to add 3rd party services to accept cards, send invoices, or pay people and other businesses.
So that’s what you get for $10/month. Not bad right? When you consider you can easily wipe out the $10 by carrying a balance and earning interest, it’s an easy choice, imho. And we’re just getting started.
When will I be charged?
We will debit your account the $10 fee at the end of each full month, on the 1st day of the next month. We will not charge you, however, in a partial month. So if you sign up for Wise on July 2, you will get charged on September 1. Coincidentally, this is the same day we will deposit the interest you have earned over the last month, so you might come out ahead!
Where can I find the Terms of Service?
What other fees are there?
There generally aren’t a lot of extra fees with Wise, but there are a few you should be aware of. Please see this article for a complete list:
What if I want to close my account?
We’d hate to see you go, but you can close your account at any time. Just shoot us a message at email@example.com or in-app via the chat feature so we can start the account closure process for you.