Virtual Cards will often be used for special purposes, such as for a single charge at a merchant, or for a specific employee, or a myriad of other scenarios. Therefore, it's common to want to remove cards that you don't plan on using again. Here's how you can remove a card from your account:
- Navigate to the Cards tab.
- Select the card you want to remove.
- Select Edit card details.
- Select Remove Card, and confirm.
A couple of things to note:
- If you only want to modify the spend controls, then you can edit the card instead of removing it.
- If you only want to temporarily disable a card and may use it again in the future, then you can freeze the card instead.
- You cannot remove ATM cards from the site. Send us a message in the chat if you need to remove an ATM Card for some reason.
Freeze your card and notify us immediately if you ever lose your card, think it's been stolen, or notice a fraudulent charge.